Really Rotten Realty - The Worst Real Estate Company EVER!!!
They promised to list my house at a price I thought was a good price, and told me everything I wanted to hear. Great I thought. However, they knew it was grossly overpriced and just agreed with me to get the listing. Now, only after I'm under contract with them and stuck using them, I hear their concerns about price. I say I hear, but I mean I randomly hear when they please because I can't get anyone to return my calls and their voicemail system is so complicated (by design I think) I don't know where I'm leaving a message. Not that it matters, they haven't returned a call yet anyway.
When they show their clients the house, they don't give much notice. One time I caught them calling from the sidewalk, standing next to the buyers. What kind of notice is that? My house has been on the market for months now and the only suggestions they have to offer is to lower the listing price. Wow, real rocket science.
Their MLS listing is horribly done. They took MLS pictures from a cheap phone that didn't have a flash and the house looks like a dark and uninviting cave, but they don't care. The kitchen picture even has a picture of the agent's purse and fast-food lunch on the counter. I even discovered that they described the house using an automated description generator called the Robo-Descriptor 9000. What am I paying for? I'm certainly not getting the service a full-service Realtor should offer.
The name of the company is Really Rotten Realty - http://www.reallyrottenrealty.com. Yes, the name should have alerted me, but I thought all real estate agents are the same. They've proven that I was wrong.
Don't use this company or any lazy real estate agent from this company. They aren't worth the commission.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Real Estate Agent Services
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "I rented one property here in spring.first of all when i arrived with the truck there was no one to give me the key for the house i had to..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "This is the most unprofessional, unorganized, and disreputable company I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with. I highly suggest you look elsewhere for whatever it is..."
- "I hired this company (A Team Moving and Storage, 1417 Exchange Drive, Richardson, TX (469) 229-0751) to move my household goods from one house in Allen, TX to our new..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."